No, you aren't going to see me dance. Believe me, I'm doing you a favor.
The hustle to which I refer is the 100 Day Hustle! I absolutely cannot believe that we are hurtling so quickly to the end of the year! Ack!
I'm feeling especially pressured right now because my first craft fair is coming up - FAST! And, because I'm crazy, I just signed up for another one! So, here's my list of things I need to accomplish in the next 100 days!
1. Loads more tissue holders.
2. A bunch of coffee cup cozies.
3. A whole mess of steering wheel covers.
4. A ton of baby washcloths.
5. About a dozen tablerunners.
and finally, to steal a phrase from Pam...
6. A metric pantload of baby quilts.
I've got a much more detailed WIP list going at the top of the page, and the majority of those projects are ones I'm planning to get done for my fairs. We'll see how it goes! 100 days and counting...