11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- Deliberate ignorance.
- Leaving drawers or cabinets open, or, even worse, only partially closing them. (AHEMhubbyAHEM)
- People who chew with their mouths open.
- Bad manners and lack of basic etiquette skills.
- Bad grammar - they're, their, and there are DIFFERENT words, people!
- People who misspell my name, especially in an email. Especially in an email from one of my Sarah @ ... addresses where you can clearly see that my name is Sarah and NOT Sara.
- People who spend 10 times longer than a task would take, just to write out an email to have someone else do the task for them
- People who drive below the speed limit in the fast lane.
- Kids that run full speed in restaurants, in circles. Yes, I have witnessed this enough that it's officially a peeve, and yes, I'm fully aware that my opinion on this may change when I have kids.
- People who try to offer advice on how to get pregnant - in particular, that very obvious piece of advice, because frankly, it's usually from the last person in the world you want to hear that from. *shudder*
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
If I'm lucky, the alarm wakes me up. If I'm not so lucky, I have 86 pounds of dog on top of me/licking me/barking at me to get out of bed. The hubby makes the coffee (he's a keeper!), and we lounge around for an hour or so, waking up. We carpool together to our office, where I have a very corporate, very desk-bound job. I spend most of my day on the phone with clients, booked out across several appointments in the day, and then hubby and I carpool it back home. He takes the dog out for a walk while I get caught up online, and figure out what's for dinner. We chow down, and veg in front of the TV - usually it's Castle, Top Chef, or How I Met Your Mother. Off to bed, and do it all again the next day!
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- I am impatient as hell.
- I curse a lot. (see above)
- I am terribly unhealthy (even though I really don't want to be...)
- I am a serial procrastinator
- I can be a know-it-all (but I work really hard on that one!)
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
- I'm a dang good problem solver
- I pick up new skills pretty fast
- I'm a good friend
- I'm almost always optimistic!
- But hands down, my family is my biggest strength.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Hands down, I'd be a dog. People love to have you around, you totally rule the house, and your people do everything for you - bring you food, give you a good scrubby bath, and even pick up your poo! Awesome!